The IRA Mastermind - Keeping what's rightfully yours
Can You Afford a 50% Penalty for Making a Mistake After 70 1/2?
Here's what we'll learn together:
- How to properly calculate the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- The CORRECT way to title your IRA's for future distributions to children and heirs
- Can you combine different plans and aggregate your spouse's accounts?
- The effect of distributions on SSI and Medicare premiums, and how to avoid them
- When do Roth conversions make sense?
Also, we'll discuss ways to optimize your RMD's and ensure that neither market losses or excessive taxation has an adverse effect on your loved ones or your ability to draw monthly income for living expenses.
All learning and no sales pitch!
Course Attendee Testimonials
Dennis, Saline, MI
The Medicare workshop presentation was thoroughly informative and easy to digest. It was was such an eye-opener!
Mark, Dexter, MI
I've been to several Medicare presentations over the years. Out of all of them, Austin was the most knowledgeable speaker I've ever seen.
Pete, Novi, Michigan
Unfortunately I did not get the opportunity to thank you in person, however I want to thank your team for a very interesting course. Besides the fact that it was fun, it was a good investment of my time. I now understand the Medicare Donut Hole!