Understanding Annuities - The good, the bad and the UGLY
As the market hits record highs once again, and fewer baby boomers can rely on pension plans... Annuity strategies are once again popular and "can be" a solid addition to your retirement portfolio.
Your Saving Grace? Or Biggest Mistake?
Here's what we'll learn together:
- Why a "guarantee" may not be a guarantee at all and how to find out
- The myth of guaranteed lifetime interest rates like 6% and even higher
- The one secret that annuity companies hope you don't have figure out
- How to PROPERLY use and annuity for fixed income
- Comparing plans and understanding the "motive" of the sales agent
Many people would benefit from incorporating a guaranteed instrument onto their retirement plan, but a sad majority of investors simply don't understand the complexities and potential problems of getting locked into the wrong contact. Let's fix that!
All learning and no sales pitch!
Course Attendee Testimonials
Dennis, Saline, MI
The Medicare workshop presentation was thoroughly informative and easy to digest. It was was such an eye-opener!
Mark, Dexter, MI
I've been to several Medicare presentations over the years. Out of all of them, Austin was the most knowledgeable speaker I've ever seen.
Pete, Novi, Michigan
Unfortunately I did not get the opportunity to thank you in person, however I want to thank your team for a very interesting course. Besides the fact that it was fun, it was a good investment of my time. I now understand the Medicare Donut Hole!